Hello Guy’s, When you have WordPress Website then read this article. Then, you want to increase Upload Size in WordPress ,Some times Big File are not uploading because, Upload limit is Low. If you want upload Images, videos then Install Plugin and Activated then Upload size is increase. So, the In this article I will show you how to increase maximum upload file Size in WordPress. Follow the step carefully….
Easy 3 Steps-
- – Install Tuxedo Plugin
- – Active Tuxedo Plugin
- – Setup Upload Size
1. Install Tuxedo Plugin
- Firstly, Go to WordPress Dashboard >> Add New Plugin >> And search Tuxedo >> Click to Install
2. Active Tuxedo Plugin
- Then Install Tuxedo plugin and Active this plugin.
3. Setup Upload File
- Tuxedo plugin Active then, Go to Setting >> And Click Media section
- Then, Click to Media >> Scroll the bottom >> Maximum Upload Size (MB)
- Set size In (MB), How much do you have to set >> And Save Changes
- View Media Section and check Maximum upload Size